GaaradoodamonkeeGaaradoodamonkee

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Passion of the Manwhore Passion of the Manwhore

As soon as I have a dollar to spend, I'm so .m4r ing this. Well done again. Can't wait for the next one.

FAKE FAKE

Amazing! Extremely good. The only nitpick I could ever have about this is the work on the mouth flaps. Everything else however immensely impresses me. I like the way you make the shots seem as if they were taken with an actual camera. I'm looking forward to seeing more work from you!

Wrong Number Wrong Number

I thoroughly enjoyed this. So much so I wish I had thought of it. There's nothing to even criticize because I was too distracted by the comedy.

Raw Latex Raw Latex

I can't wait to see parallel world Brock and Nurse Joy. Unless the sax guy was Brock. Either way, this had me as entertained as something with Fernando in it. Great job!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

SPACE WALRUS SPACE WALRUS

I'm a bit biased. But I like it. It's certainly fun to watch. If I were to say any one thing, it lacks a bit of your trademark spontaneity, but I guess that would bump it from E to M; so it's not all too necessary. Good job all the same.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i very very rarely make something that is suitable for all ages. i think this calls for a party. an ADULT party.

Strong Pokemon Strong Pokemon

OBJECTION! Mr. Mime has no nose. Great video. Well done.

Magnifico Magnifico

Magnificent!
Simply put it's great. It's unique for a flash about a magician and it leaves you wanting more. On the subject; ever thought of an episode 2? eue

Pyrowman responds:

The problem with making sequels is that I have to come up with something really smart and interesting to make it as good (or better) than the first part, but I can't drift too far from the original. I'd rather spend my time on doing something new and different, with less constraints. Then again, who knows...

TOME Episode 04 TOME Episode 04

I obviously have no real criticism. You're quite seasoned at this craft and you've always been. However I have of a question of trivia; provided Rockoon hadn't messed with the statue, what /would/ they have received if anything?

Super Smash Super Smash

Super job there, chap.

It makes you wonder what Wario and Waluigi would look like... if you catch my drift.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Great Flash of greatness.

Of course, as it's Newgrounds, I expected at least 10 sex jokes. Amazing job. And the achievements are oodles of fun. (Is only missing Tiger Uppercut and Egg Hunter).

And to everyone wanting achievements, hold tab while watching the whole video to find everything.