GaaradoodamonkeeGaaradoodamonkee

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Shword Shword

This is great! I really enjoyed myself playing this. I found that the puzzle mechanics were refreshing. I feel like in a fully formed game a bit more explanation of how they work is great. The idea of having new abilities actually seems like a cool concept to expound upon. This is really well polished for something you made in 7 days. I look forward to your next game!

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

I do enjoy the content of this game immensely. I played this after a pretty shitty day and it put me in a way better mood; so thank you. The art's on point, the sim actually makes you play through the grinding rather than have it be something you get done to make the game easier. It's pretty well thought out and that's commendable. Is there a projected release date for the completed version? I'm wondering what changes will be made aside from making Nene accessible and the HAX menu.

So yeah, bottom line, good art, music that doesn't get on my nerves, innovative building, fun from beginning to end.

Dig To China Dig To China

I really like this. It's really fun and really habit forming. If you make another one I'd probably play it again and again. HOWEVER. I wanna note one glitch that I'm not sure if you know about. Under some circumstances you can land the drill on a mole and ride it right after the drill explodes. In certain instances, the mole will not move leaving you in a fixed state. See what you can do about it; and thanks for the great game!

Pause Ahead Pause Ahead

I love this game. It's extremely underrated, and very, very fun. Hoh boy do I like this. It's pretty difficult but it is FAIR. I'm currently stuck at what I'm pretty sure is the end, but I'm sure I'll get past it if I try hard enough, you know; as opposed to leaving a snotty remark out of frustration. Seriously, I love this, and I'd love to see you make more things. I /loved/ Tower of God, and I'd say this surpasses it.

Fear Less! Fear Less!

I think this game is perfect. Fun to play, it's engaging, interesting, and I genuinely find it enjoyable. If it were at all possible, could medals be uploaded to Newgrounds? And could the sword event display an 'x' instead of an 'o' on the reticle when you fail it? I think it would help clarify a miss more than the sword's flashing. Good luck on your next project!

Katawa Shoujo Lite Katawa Shoujo Lite

I'll always love this, but so you know, you can get through Hard mode by using the invincibility frames from the counter ability you get in the first room.

Just sayin'.

Lucky Tower 2 Lucky Tower 2

I've been waiting for this, but not like it is now. There's a few glitches in it. Noting that enemies seem to start floating if they're not on the same plane as you, even so far as pushing the guy into the wall during the fist fight that you can have; in which you aren't allowed to leave the room. Please fix it so that you can at least die. I still love this game, and love what you have changed from the first one. Good luck with three.

GRAIDKARUPACHI GRAIDKARUPACHI

I think this is really good. It's a fun, unfrustrating shmup that I could play for a while. I did however feel as if the game itself seemed slow, and it gave me a lot of thinking time between bullets and waves.

Shayl responds:

Thanks!

Tofu Ninja Tofu Ninja

I disagree with Ky-L. I think this is a great alternative to unfair platformers like IWBTG and the like; it's fresh. And it's new. And it's /good/. It's still buggy though, from what I'm reading and experiencing. My game just froze in the final battle after being pegged by an ice shot after killing the water buffalo. Great game though. Really. It exceeded my expectations.

Deepak Fights Robots Deepak Fights Robots

I like it. It's good, but I'll be honest. Some of the levels punish you for just happening to be in a screen flip at the same time as something that would kill you, and it will be beyond your control. I got a pretty good score, but I would have done a thousand times better if crap didn't keep getting in the way off screen. Otherwise, you did a fantastic job.