GaaradoodamonkeeGaaradoodamonkee

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

OOTHQ: The Windmill Hut OOTHQ: The Windmill Hut

A lot better than the last one.

Not much to say besides that. Good job. I'm thoroughly impressed.

Final Egg 2 (Orchestra) Final Egg 2 (Orchestra)

A for effort.

You delivered the idea well, but you lack not only volume, but zing. The thing that made the 'Mechanical Resonance' (the actual name of the Final Egg song) such an amazing level song was the toxic bass. Also, keep in mind that an orchestra isn't always restricted to string. Don't be afraid to use a trumpet or two. Also, a more active drumline would highly benefit the rhythm. Good work, and keep making submissions!

BowserThedestructive responds:

i used quite alot of instruments in this -.- and its a seperate bg song that was mechanical resonce this song is similar but is quite differnt from the one your thinking. i used trumpets in this song has well >.> but keeping all instruments on a balance of quality no clipping and other factors is REALLY DIFFICULT!! the reason also for volume is i believe quality over quanity (volume) ill make it loud if i can but clipping can occur has well plus you have volume speakers you know this kinda thing started the audio industries "LOUDNESS WAR" and i dont agree with it so i dont try to make it too loud i work on medium volume and lots of dynamics.

OOT: The Windmill Hut OOT: The Windmill Hut

Good, but you can do better.

I understand that the first minute of the song is supposed to be subtle, but a hint of bass is still required. Even when you change to the forte dynamic, you lack powerful bass. The Windmill emulates the Storm Song, which embodies Storm clouds, which embodies thunder. Thunder has bass. Ergo, your piece, beautiful as it is, has no source of energy. It sorta sounds like you're listening to a song played in stereo, but you're missing a speaker. I suggest using a cello or louder double bass as your background.

As for the elevator music comment, I really don't see how that fits at all. Jeep up the good work!

Hoeloe responds:

Have a look at the newer version: OOTHQ: The Windmill Hut.

Sonic Fusion Sonic Fusion

That's a lie.

But this song is relatively good. At the same time, I think that there could be more going on with this.

Pezmobile responds:

What do u mean thats a lie i ate like 3 slices of cake!

Verizon Wireless: Meat & Dulcy Verizon Wireless: Meat & Dulcy

Wow....

This is hilarious.... I'm putting this on my iPod.... then making it my ringtone... XD

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 6) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 6)

Great!

One question though, is this recorded? Or done with synth? It's so good I can't tell.

darphfluffy responds:

uhuh

-Zelda OOT: Hyrule Field- -Zelda OOT: Hyrule Field-

Amazing!

It sounds almost exactly how I would have imagined it to. Good job.

Pizzaroma responds:

Thanks for your review :D

Rick Roll (8bit) Rick Roll (8bit)

I've gotta agree with Pixl.

I mean, you did a good job; don't get me wrong, but it isn;t extremely 8-bit.

pheel responds:

Maybe
But is that why you give it a 6?
I thought this was a review for the submission not it's title :P

Thanks anyway ;D

Mario vs DK : World 3 Mario vs DK : World 3

O...M...G...

This sounds exactly the same. The only thing is the dynamic of the tones you're using aren't distinguishable enough. You should have put more contrast to the sound.

DK64 Gloomy Galleon Boss[Orch] DK64 Gloomy Galleon Boss[Orch]

Would this be a boss version of the theme?

Because it's a little too fast for normal Gloomy Galleon. For either of these however, it's just as good. You also happen to have the only non midi, non suckish version of this song. Just for that, you recieve a 9.

BowserThedestructive responds:

thank you and yes this is the boss version of all these themes i dont know what sign i could give in them to signal that its the boss version but they all are
yes althought i use alittle bit of midi to make them I Never use midi instruments i use HQ instruments that i got my Hands on Not exactly what id like though but works for simple things. :D and still quality 20million times better then suckish midi stuff :D