GaaradoodamonkeeGaaradoodamonkee

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Passion of the Manwhore Passion of the Manwhore

As soon as I have a dollar to spend, I'm so .m4r ing this. Well done again. Can't wait for the next one.

FAKE FAKE

Amazing! Extremely good. The only nitpick I could ever have about this is the work on the mouth flaps. Everything else however immensely impresses me. I like the way you make the shots seem as if they were taken with an actual camera. I'm looking forward to seeing more work from you!

Wrong Number Wrong Number

I thoroughly enjoyed this. So much so I wish I had thought of it. There's nothing to even criticize because I was too distracted by the comedy.

Shword Shword

This is great! I really enjoyed myself playing this. I found that the puzzle mechanics were refreshing. I feel like in a fully formed game a bit more explanation of how they work is great. The idea of having new abilities actually seems like a cool concept to expound upon. This is really well polished for something you made in 7 days. I look forward to your next game!

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

I do enjoy the content of this game immensely. I played this after a pretty shitty day and it put me in a way better mood; so thank you. The art's on point, the sim actually makes you play through the grinding rather than have it be something you get done to make the game easier. It's pretty well thought out and that's commendable. Is there a projected release date for the completed version? I'm wondering what changes will be made aside from making Nene accessible and the HAX menu.

So yeah, bottom line, good art, music that doesn't get on my nerves, innovative building, fun from beginning to end.

Dig To China Dig To China

I really like this. It's really fun and really habit forming. If you make another one I'd probably play it again and again. HOWEVER. I wanna note one glitch that I'm not sure if you know about. Under some circumstances you can land the drill on a mole and ride it right after the drill explodes. In certain instances, the mole will not move leaving you in a fixed state. See what you can do about it; and thanks for the great game!

OOTHQ: The Windmill Hut OOTHQ: The Windmill Hut

A lot better than the last one.

Not much to say besides that. Good job. I'm thoroughly impressed.

Final Egg 2 (Orchestra) Final Egg 2 (Orchestra)

A for effort.

You delivered the idea well, but you lack not only volume, but zing. The thing that made the 'Mechanical Resonance' (the actual name of the Final Egg song) such an amazing level song was the toxic bass. Also, keep in mind that an orchestra isn't always restricted to string. Don't be afraid to use a trumpet or two. Also, a more active drumline would highly benefit the rhythm. Good work, and keep making submissions!

BowserThedestructive responds:

i used quite alot of instruments in this -.- and its a seperate bg song that was mechanical resonce this song is similar but is quite differnt from the one your thinking. i used trumpets in this song has well >.> but keeping all instruments on a balance of quality no clipping and other factors is REALLY DIFFICULT!! the reason also for volume is i believe quality over quanity (volume) ill make it loud if i can but clipping can occur has well plus you have volume speakers you know this kinda thing started the audio industries "LOUDNESS WAR" and i dont agree with it so i dont try to make it too loud i work on medium volume and lots of dynamics.

OOT: The Windmill Hut OOT: The Windmill Hut

Good, but you can do better.

I understand that the first minute of the song is supposed to be subtle, but a hint of bass is still required. Even when you change to the forte dynamic, you lack powerful bass. The Windmill emulates the Storm Song, which embodies Storm clouds, which embodies thunder. Thunder has bass. Ergo, your piece, beautiful as it is, has no source of energy. It sorta sounds like you're listening to a song played in stereo, but you're missing a speaker. I suggest using a cello or louder double bass as your background.

As for the elevator music comment, I really don't see how that fits at all. Jeep up the good work!

Hoeloe responds:

Have a look at the newer version: OOTHQ: The Windmill Hut.